Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Best Panoramic Shots this Summer 2013


Ever since I learned how to use the so called panoramic option/mode in my Samsung digital camera, I could not help using the mode to capture the best scenic spots in the Philippines. It started while I was hiking at Mt. Batulao, Nasugbu, Batangas. I used the panoramic shot as my cover photo for my facebook account. And from then on, I continued capturing the majestic views in  the Philippines! 


Sunset at Cape Bojeador Lighthouse, Burgos, Ilocos Norte



Sunrise at the Candaba Swamp, Pampanga



Anawangin Cove, San Antonio, Zambales



Patar Beach, Bolinao, Pangasinan



Daraga Church, Albay



Pahiyas Festival, Lucban, Quezon



Cagsawa Ruins, Albay



Potipot Island, Uacon, Candelaria, Zambales



Uacon Beach, Candelaria, Zambales



Candaba Swamp, Pampanga


Crocodile Island, Palaui Island, Cagayan

It's Really More Fun in the Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment