Saturday, May 11, 2013

Laiya, San Juan, Batangas


Summer 2013
Laiya, San Juan, Batangas


One of those days when you feel like cruising around, not minding where you are going or what's the time and just enjoying the sight-seeing and wandering around. And one of the destinations that day was the beach in Laiya, Batangas..



It took me 1 hour and 15 minutes from Lipa City to reach this place using my motorbike. I remember when I was a teenager, we used to go to Laiya often for our family outing but it never occurred to me before that one day I would be back to this place and write about it.



There are two barangays in San Juan named Laiya, namely: Laiya Ibabao and Laiya Aplaya. Which is better? Laiya Aplaya.. =)



The water, sand, and the scenery are a lot better than Laiya Ibabao.

There are numerous resorts in both places. But I inquired only in Laiya Aplaya since the resorts in Laiya Ibabao are a bit far from the main road.

From Manila to Laiya, it is about 132 kilometers or 2-3 hours of travel.

Here are some of the contact persons and numbers of the resorts:
Lay-Len Beach Resort (Sitio Balacbacan, Laiya Aplaya)
Contact Nos. 0908-556-7144 / 0916-763-3216
Room rates - P6,000 aircon (20 pax) 
                   P3,000 ordinary (20 pax)




Bamboo 1 
Isay
Contact No. - 0949-635-2718
Room rate - P10,000 (20-30 pax)


Alma
Contact no. - 0905-241-9019
Room  rates - negotiable







Should you need a person to guide you in finding your resort -

Andrew 
Contact No. - 0946-522-2015

I stayed only in Laiya for one hour and after that, I headed home...




It's More Fun in Laiya, Batangas!











No comments:

Post a Comment