Saturday, March 16, 2013

Flying Gecko Adventure in Bukidnon


Ever wonder how it feels like flying through a Flying Gecko??

Well, no need to wonder guys. This adventure is available in Manolo-Fortich, Bukidnon.

The great thing about this adventure is that you will also have the chance to see the pineapple plantation of Del Monte (aerial view)!

  
It was summer 2012. And there I were in Bukidnon.

After doing white water rafting in Cagayan De Oro River, I ended up in Bukidnon and flying above the Del Monte Plantation.




I made the reservation calling the Montana Tours (Cell No.-0920-9600192/ la.montana.tours@gmail.com).  But I ended up talking Mr. Cal Frias (Cell no. - 0916-5937034), the owner of the flying gecko.  



We landed after fifteen minutes and I paid PhP1,600 for the ride. It was worth every penny of it!



Try the Flying Gecko Adventure!




No comments:

Post a Comment